Friday, February 18, 2005

Curtain Raiser!

As the name ritefully suggests...this really is a sneek peek at what is up and coming in my life.
Pretty predictable actually...its another Road Trip shaping up...
Infact allz planned..and am all packed and strapped for it.

This time around we are leaving the winding coastal roads of Konkan behind...and heading deep into the Sahyadri highs. Its actually a plain deep into the mountains...
okay...I'll give you the name...Mahabaleshwar. The travel team remains the same Trio of Rathore , myself and my newly named HighwayStar...my Bird.Well the Bird was supposed to be Serviced today...but a miscalculationon my part led to the postponement of the same. A blessing in disguise I guess....As i will be able to service it after the trip...

The usual stuffs been packed up....and the engineers that we are ...rathore and myself have come up with a checklist sort of a thing ...Thanks to Mr. Excel!!!
I seem to have worked according to it...but theres always a chance of the odd error...Alas...I am a mere mortal you know.
So all packing mishaps on my part will be taken care of by Mr Rathore....reading this na??

So all cheers for us....The Travelogue will follow....

1 comment:

Gaurav said...

Hey man..
am all geared up for the trip!!