Sunday, August 27, 2006

drizzling rains!

It’s drizzling outside since morning…and it’s almost night now. One wouldn’t be too lively if that was to happen on a Sunday, getting confined to once home with nothing to do. But albeit this common reaction, I am unusually high spirited. I love the rains when I am not in the path of their fury, and when I have nothing important to do or when I have nowhere to head to. Basically when I am idle and have no compulsion to go out and face it. It’s actually pretty beautiful when it rains. The first rains have their unique charm as that of a first kiss. But the prolonged and repetitive ones have their own unique shade of beauty. It’s like being in love for a long time, when everything is all green and lush in all directions that your eye can see. At least I can relate to this simile.

P.S.: I love this committed status of mine. I might not be with her as of now. But she still raises my spirits.

No comments: