Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"The Day"

After so long....and it wud have been longer if not for today.
Now the obvious question wud be ..whats so special about today.
Well it so happens ..that on this very same day a few(????) years back...i decieded to land upon this earth and make it mine for some time.
I am sure that I haven't been succesful as yet in the"making mine" mission on earth....
But I sure discovered one thing over the last 14 hrs or so of my B'day ...that i sure have 'made mine' a lot of people...
With all the forget fullness that I have shown over the years of missing almost everyones b'day some or the other time....its sure feels good that they all called me to wish me on mine.

But in retrospect , that I look back now....Its been a real cool life...with all its twists and turns...and I have enjoyed every moment of it till date.
I don know how many more such days I am destined to see...but I sure hope that as many are there...I am always able to feel the very same way as today....

Alive...and Rocking!!!!

Cheers...to me!!!
;-)


2 comments:

The First Step said...

Din't I tell you all your "fan following" will call to wish you?

And C'mon, don't start counting your days already. :) I am sure you have lots and lots of [quote]Alive...and Rocking[/quote] days ahead of you.

Happy Birthday, once again

Highwayman said...

@the first step
Well thanks a ton for the wishes...
And I sure hope to see lots and lots of such days...when I am rocking...

cheers..