Tuesday, January 25, 2005

marriage...and heaven!!!

I am just back from a close friends marriage...and it was quiet an experience.
Had loads of fun.....especially at the place where I spent my 4 golden and not so golden years of engineering...visiting all those Beans, CCH's, Spice & Ices ' i was getting all nostalgic...(note the names of the places...all of them are meant for eating...rather hoggin)...
Then meeting up with lots of college buddies...and reliving our moments together....enigmatic...truely.

It also occured to me.....that the friend, who just got married....missed all of it....and mite happen to miss all further ...(mis) adventures of ours. And that too just because he is married.

While I was witnessing this holy bonding....it further dawned upon me that I probabaly wud never be able to psyche myself enough to get married....forget the life after...even the whole process of going through the process...is a ceremonious torture...uffffffff!!!!

No....not my cup of tea definitely......

Any takers???

3 comments:

Mausmi J said...

Happy Republic Day!!!

Follow this link : o3.indiatimes.com/mausmi/

The First Step said...

Hmm....seems like you really had a fun filled trip....

C'mon, don't tell me you don't want to get married just for the reason that you won't be able to have the kind of fun that you are having right now.

At different stages of life, we have different definations of "fun". There was a time when we were kids and we didn't want to grow up because we were having fun. But we grew up and our defination of fun changed..

Think abt it, I am sure you wouldn't want to miss expiriencing "all" kinds of fun :)

Highwayman said...

may be what you say is true...
but as of now am not looking too fwd in my life...and infact I never have...