Thursday, March 03, 2005

Rude Awakening

Its actually just a minor glitch in the otherwise peaceful and smooth life of mine, if you look at it from the higher plain. But deep down its something that has shaken me.
Yesterday I undertook a Client Interview...as in the client was trying to judge me if I was good enough to work on his project..and it so happened that he found me unfit for the same.
Simple ...rite? But I know what that actually means. He asked me certain basic questions about what I happen to boast off on my CV. I was visibly confused abt them ...and un convincing to myself while answering them. And I was still secretly hoping till yesterday that...I just mite clear the interview on my Luck. And it was really good of my lady luck to desert me on this....because it showed me my real standing as far as my professional credentials are concerned.
I am not a really ambitious person...and I am fairly happy when I am a little busy with some decent work. But I do believe and want my self to follow is that...whatever I do i do it the very best way that it can be done...and I guess i have failed myself on that.
Bottomline....study man study!!!

1 comment:

The First Step said...

Life is like that. There has to be ups and downs to wake us up from the deep slumber that we are usually in. I know you must be feeling rotten inside. And its very natural to feel so.But i guess, all of us go through this once in a while.

And good that u have taken this in good spirit. At the end, its the attitude that counts.