Thursday, March 10, 2005

Vela vows...

Its another vela day at office...with no work what so ever. I just wonder a little too frequently these days, that how does my company afford to carry me as an extra baggage for free.
Although the bagage doesn't care until it gets its salary credited on every 28th..but still...heres a hazard of a thinking baggage.

Anyways...there are so many things beyond (no) work in life....like having fun. And I sure know how to extract that to the fullest. Will flash back a little.
Weekend was totally inactive, with the exception of a cool movie in the evening on Saturday with Neha..and a time killing ,window shopping expedition with my cousin on Sunday. but there wasn't any exception in atleast one thing...the amount of money spent in the weekend was almost equal if not more to the amount of money I happen to spend on a happening riding weekend of mine. And it is all the more painful since I didn't do anything...sad ,real sad!!

Come monday....I was a little apprehensive on my work front with my new project not yet decieded....and me still waiting to get a confirmation on certain things that were pending. Uneventful . Tuesday was no better either to start with....but I didn't want to give it the very same sad ending as my other previous days. So called up Rathore. He wasn't feeling all that well that day...but I insisted , he said YES as usual and I was on my way to Vashi. Rathore still hadn't shifted gears to the wake up mode when I reached Vashi half an hour later...so I too decieded to laze a bit...started watching 'What women want'...real nice movie...and I definitely wud like to have Mel Gibson' s power to know what women are thinking...imagine...too good!!

Finally Mr. Khumbhakaran Rathore decieded to break his slumber and woke up to this world with a hungry stomach as always. As usual decieded to go to McD's..but not the easy way...we decieded to go all the way to Panvel..some 20 odd kms from there to put off our hungry stomachs. This is what is the definition of fun....thump arnd on the Star just for the heck of it.
Had a real refreshing drive...and the star left us craving for more... ended the day with a cool flick...'socha na tha'..I find the leading lady of this movie...Ayesha Takia kinda sweet. I had liked her in 'Dil maange More' as well.

Come Wednesday and after a non happening day at office...I was back to Vashi. And there we accidentally discovered a cool shopping place called Megamart...it has all the brands at a reduced price....and both of us just plundered the place...me buying a gab ,a biker jacket(Yes..finally!) and a couple of T- shirts. Rathore too dug in with a couple more T- shirts.
Yet again ate at the McD's albeit at the vashi one today after a visit to planet M.
Ended the day with looking for the highlights of Sehwag's heroics in todays session of the match and finally watching Lakshya and reading....

PS: Rathore's guitar is sounding perfect now...miraculously.

No comments: