Friday, June 24, 2005

time to ride...

yes...its ride time yet again.
It has been close to 3 months now since we last made a journey to our wild sides....on my bird.But the drought is getting over this weekend...when we hit the road again with a splash this time. Its pouring cats and dogs in and around mumbai....and what better time to roam the roads rather than this.
The destination yet again is immaterial. Its the fun of riding again ...that has kept me and rathore on the edge of our seats all this week.
This ride holds a special significance for further reasons as well...as this ride could turn out to be the last one for this year...as i am scheduled for an overseas assignment on behalf of my employers for the next 6 months.
It comes between a hectic schedule for me....there are a lot of important things happening in my life as of now...and I have been shuttling between various destinations over the last couple of weekends. All said and done.....
Kashid here we come............

No comments: