Saturday, October 22, 2005

salaam walekum....!!

Ages literally since my last post, but its better late than never.Well there was one prime reason behind the long absence..and will be writing about that at length here. As i had mentioned somewhere in my prior posts, that I was supposed to be heading for an overseas assignment, so it happened...and am sitting here in Dammam , somewhere in Saudi Arabia. I am still trying to locate this place on the map of Saudi. I hope am able to mark my bearings before I leave, though it seems an unlikely possibility. Its over a couple of months now since I have been here. There are hell lot of things to write, but then by some strange stroke of luck, blogspot isn't accessible from my clients network. So I never could log on until now. I finally purchased my priced possession a lappie....which i had been craving for so long.Although had bought it almost a month back, managed the internet connection at home just a week back. And today was just going through my own and rathore s blogs , and i just felt the itch to post something. Well I just hope that the itch just stays there...and i keep punching things. It s possibly the only creative thing that i wud be doing here in my stay at Saudi Arabia. About that and more....later.

No comments: